Double/Single Hung Window
The double hung window’s traditional design will allow you to maintain the original look of your home. The spiral sash balance system holds each sash securely in any position and lets you clean your window with out having to go outside. A full size screen allows ventilation from the top and bottom.
The single hung is the economical version of the double hung. This window has the same features as the double hung, except that only one sash operates and it comes with a half screen.
- 3 1/4″ welded frame and sash
- 3/4″ thermal warm edge sealed unit for optimum efficiency
- Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning
- Interior dry glazing bead for security and easy replacement
- Central interlocking systems that provides increased security as well as air tightness
- Triple weatherstripped sashes
- Removable full screen
- Insta lock shoes for added security